Wednesday, November 21, 2012
*** Samsung Galaxy S3 and iPhone 4 WANTED *** *
I want like a Samsung Galaxy S3 in White not too bothered about the network its on and also not bothered about the box and accessories or charger or that kind of stuff just the phone on its own will do I will pay up to £220.00.
Also I would like a iPhone 4 on Three network or unlocked to all I will pay up to £150.00 I am not too bothered about the box and accessories or charger or that kind of stuff just the phone on its own will do.
If anyone has got them phones and are willing to sell them for that price then just give me a call on 07403777911 I will come and collect the phone.
Popular
-
hi for sale is my iPhone 3gs 16gb in PERFECT condition,no scratches on the back. its running IO6 it comes with box,usb,manuel,pin,stickers...
-
Mint condition comes with case.. Black blackberry bold 9900. With boxed All accessorys Quick sale Very nice phone.. Selling due to upgr...
-
BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY CURVE 9320 UNLOCKED JUST BEEN OPENED TO CHECK EVERYTHING NEVER BEEN USED £110 ONO CALL/TEXT FOR MORE INFO 0783292...
-
NOKIA 6310i IN GOLD AND BLACK. IN EXCELLENT WORKING ORDER. ALL BUTTONS FULLY FUNCTIONAL. UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS EXCEPT THE 3 NETWORK. (...
-
FOR SALE BRAND NEW IPHONE 4S 32GB BLACK 02 £400 IPHONE 4S 64GB BLACK 02 £500 This phone is still in box and unoppened. IF YOU W...
-
This is an unused and unlocked black iPhone 4 16GB handset only The phone is sealed and never activated, but Apple Care has expired. There...
-
SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 LIKE NEW PRISTINE CONDITION UNLOCK TO ALL NETWORK .BOXED WITH ALL THE ACCESSORIES COMES WITH GALAXY S2 NO DELIVERY NO ...
-
ive got a samsung tocco edition 8pixal camera mobile FAULTY 20 QUID CASH IM SURE U CAN GET IT FIXED CHEAP JUST THE MOBILE PHONE A...
-
The eye-catching fluidic design of the Nokia Lumia 800 8 MP camera phone gets you admiring looks wherever you go. Watch graphics come alive ...
-
As new condition iDECT S2i cordless telephone with 100 name and number phonebook and answering machine. Boxed with manual and screen prot...