Thursday, November 15, 2012

iphone 3gs 8gb black *BARGAIN* .

Here I have my apple iphone 3GS 8GB. Reason for sale is upgrading to the iphone 4. There are a few age related scuffs but no major chipping , cracking or scratches (pretty good all round condition) Screen in perfect working order When connected to itunes via USB trying to install the latest upgrades to sell this phone, my laptop battery died, and now the phone is now stuck on a screen with a picture of the usb cable and itunes (see picture of proof this is the fault) By reading lots of forums on google this is apparently an easy fix. Being a woman and not great with technology most of it goes over my head, and as I already have a new phone is not a priority to sort out. If you are the same as me, there are people offering to fix for a small price, or you can probably get it done at you local market or phone shop. If you are unsure of the above do a quick bit of research on google as I have done For all those whizzkids out there this is a bargain as these still sell for lots of money, as im sure you are aware if you are reading this ad!! You can contact me at any time, any day. If for some reason i cannot answer your call please text me and I will call you back as soon as possible. Thanks for reading

Popular