Friday, August 31, 2012

HTC DESIRE - Unlocked, Superb condition! BLACK COLOR, LIKE NEW! +

!Please text me or email me! HTC DESIRE - one of the best Androids on the market Features: Exclusive black color. Also, I think it has a rare AMOLED screen(like the Galaxy S) because the viewing angle is very high and the colors are very deep. Condition: Nearly excellent.. I would rate it 9.5+/10 + screen protector is on the screen. No cracks or anything like that! Network: I have unlocked it to any network myself. Also, I will throw in a giffgaff SIM The package includes: HTC Desire phone HTC battery New HTC PVU leather phone case (pouch) Many Booklets 4GB MicroSD Original USB and Charger Unused sealed HTC headphones FREE Giffgaff SIM Card(top-up by £10 and get £5 extra + many sms, minutes and free internet) Original Box (same IMEI as on the phone) Price: Last price £90 !!Sorry, No negotiations!! I accept only PayPal or Cash. TEXT ME

Popular