Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Samsung s2 WHITE***UNLOCKED*** & 16GB MICRO SD CARD !

HI UP for sale is my 6 week old Samsung galaxy s2 in Ceramic White. The phone has no marks or scratches to the screen or the back plate , I have used a screen protector and case from DAY 1 . However there are very light / feint scratches on the camera bezel. I have tried to take a picture of this but it doesnt show up very well to my Digital Camera. This comes boxed with the original accessories. I will inlcude a few screen protectors for you and also a 16GB Micro SD card to boost this up to 32gb as the Samsung s2 has already 16gb of internal mermory. Also Included is a Spare battery ! And a a couple of Cases This is running the latest fimrware 4.0 I have had this unlocked and debranded as it was on the *3* NETWORK , SO its now fully unlocked and debranded so it doesnt have the *3* logo at start up and its much more cleaner and smoother in my opinion. Please check out the pictures for this phone. No SWAPS PLEASE! Or DODGY NOTES! LOL This is STRICTLY cash on collection, no paypal please! and I will not ship to any addresses, or please dont say its for your NEGERIAN PRESIDENT, or AFRICAN AUNTY! Please call me or text me, If I have missed your call, please text me I will get back to you ASAP as I could be working. Thanks

Popular