Monday, May 21, 2012

Apple Iphone 4 16GB (Like New) .

Hi there, I have my Apple Iphone 4 for sell. Its a 16 GB black iphone 4. Got it around 2 months ago as upgrade from O2. Its unlocked. I used it with very good care. After I received the phone, I immediately placed it inside a good case, the screen was always protected by screen protector. So phone looks like brand new. The phone comes with all original accessories. I will also give away the case I bought got the phone. Cash on collection in Layton stone station or some where convenient . I will definitely not accept paypal and I will not post the item anywhere. As I am well aware of the scam on this website. And the price is fixed. I have seen other prices, so I asked a reasonable price. I will not accept any offer, Will not swap this phone with other phone. I need the cash to pay my bills. Rest assured. The phone is not insured. So I will not claim the phone later on. You can even come and collect the phone from my house in Leyton stone. Please call me (Golam Kibria) on 07850472924 for more details.

Popular