Saturday, April 28, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S i896 Captivate – Unlocked ?

I am selling excellent condition Samsung Galaxy S i896 - Unlocked. Phone is Brand New & no scratches. This phone can be used anywhere in the World. It comes with box and all accessories Full Specifications: www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i897_captivate-3408.php Item location is in Canada Payment Method is Paypal Only. The reason I choose Paypal because it`s Safe & Covered from both side (Seller & Buyer). No Wire Transfer & Western Union. This price is including shipping. Phone will be shipped to the Paypal Registered Address with Tracking Number If you have any questions please don`t hesitate to contact me by E-mail or Phone (07624086293). This is my VOIP - UK Number. If you need to call me please do so after 6 pm UK Time because there is a 7 hour time difference

Popular