Saturday, March 24, 2012
Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 ?
hi, i am selling my sony ericsson xperia x1 silver. i think it is unlocked but have been using it on vodaphone. the hone has wifi , a slide u keyboard, 3.2 megaixels camera and a lot more. The phone is in fully working order but could do with a new houseing as the houseing is really scratched and is broken a bit at the back. the phone comes with the charger only and nothing else. pick up is from mile end staiton, bethnal green station or cambridge heath station. for more information email me or leave me your number if you want me to call you back.
Popular
-
*******IPHONE 4 16GB BLACK - VODAFONE ---- IN MINT CONDITION********* As i have recently upgraded with iphone 4s so no longer needed this on...
-
SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 LIKE NEW PRISTINE CONDITION UNLOCK TO ALL NETWORK .BOXED WITH ALL THE ACCESSORIES COMES WITH GALAXY S2 NO DELIVERY NO ...
-
I have for sale Samsung Galaxy 2 color white,32G... Works in network three g(3G)... Used by a woman, very well maintained, no scratches ...
-
I have an HTC ChaCha, which is about 6 months old! There are no marks or scratches on the phone and it is in good working order. I dont h...
-
I WON THIS IN A LOCAL RAFFLE I USED IT FOR TWO WEEKS BUT I PREFER MY SIMPLE NOKIA THIS PHONE WILL BE SHOWN TO BE IN FULL PERFECT WORKING O...
-
APPLE IPHONE 3G BOXED SOLD AS FAULTY FAULTY iPhone 3GS 16GB FOR SALE APPLE IPHONE BOXED FAULTY ........................................
-
FOR SALE BRAND NEW IPHONE 4S 32GB BLACK 02 £400 IPHONE 4S 64GB BLACK 02 £500 This phone is still in box and unoppened. IF YOU W...
-
HTC Desire Smartphone in box with all original accessories and manuals, as good as new, Great Phone- 5mp camera, fast internet browsing, exc...
-
Mint condition comes with case.. Black blackberry bold 9900. With boxed All accessorys Quick sale Very nice phone.. Selling due to upgr...
-
BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY CURVE 9320 UNLOCKED JUST BEEN OPENED TO CHECK EVERYTHING NEVER BEEN USED £110 ONO CALL/TEXT FOR MORE INFO 0783292...