Friday, February 24, 2012

iPhone 3GS 32 gig white boxed unlocked and jailbroken for swap !

Hi there here I have a iPhone 3GS 32 gig in white running latest iOS 5.1 The phone is unlocked to all networks and jailbroken for load of free apps I just saved 45 pound and installed full uk Tom Tom sat nav Phone is in ex con and fully working no probs Comes with box and charger poss headphones of I can find em Want to swap for either of the following Blackberry torch pref in white Blackberry 9780 and 60 pounds my way and pref in white Sony Ericsson arc s Nokia e7 Mus be ex con and with box and all leads Woud also consider a swap for a decent mountain bike with disk brakes and suspension Woud also swap for a nice pit bike either on or off road must be a good runner Plz tx me on 07956126896

Popular