Friday, February 3, 2012

Argos Value Range I2000 Telephone - Single, excellent condition. ?

Argos Value Range I2000 Telephone - Single. Used couple of months only as I moved to the flat with the phone. In excellent condition. This stylish white Argos Value Range I2000 cordless telephone has an impressive 50m indoor range and boasts 20 name and number memories with an easy to use large display and buttons. Complete with call log, transfer, waiting and divert features - it is both elegant and highly functional. •20 name and number memories. •5 ringtones. •Last number redial. •Caller ID. •Call log. •Call transfer. •Call waiting. •Call divert. •Conference call. •Ringer volume control. •Alarm. •Large display. •Large buttons. •Up to 7 hours talktime/100 hours standby. •Up to 50m indoor range/300m outdoor range. •Out of range indicator. •Low battery indicator. •Low energy user. From smoke and pet free home. Pick up from N7 or I can deliver on Sunday to NW2 area.

Popular