Sunday, September 2, 2012
iphone 4S 16GB Factory Unlocked. 1 week old with warranty +
Brand new iPhone 4S 16GB for sale. The phone is factory unlocked. The phone was given to me as a gift, but I already have a mobile that I am happy with, so that is why I am selling this one. The phone was only purchased 1 week ago, so the condition of the phone is perfect. There are NO SCRATCHES anywhere on the phone. I have only used the phone a few times to test it to make sure it works perfectly. Other than that, it has never been used.
I have the original Apple Store receipt that I will give to you. The phone also includes all original accessories, the box, and a screen protector.
Also included is a one year Apple warranty.
My price is FIRM. Please do not waste your time making offers below £270. This is already a very reasonable and fair price.
Please only contact me if you are a serious buyer. I will reply to you ASAP.
I will delete this advert after the phone has been sold.
Popular
-
Mint condition comes with case.. Black blackberry bold 9900. With boxed All accessorys Quick sale Very nice phone.. Selling due to upgr...
-
hi for sale is my iPhone 3gs 16gb in PERFECT condition,no scratches on the back. its running IO6 it comes with box,usb,manuel,pin,stickers...
-
FOR SALE BRAND NEW IPHONE 4S 32GB BLACK 02 £400 IPHONE 4S 64GB BLACK 02 £500 This phone is still in box and unoppened. IF YOU W...
-
BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY CURVE 9320 UNLOCKED JUST BEEN OPENED TO CHECK EVERYTHING NEVER BEEN USED £110 ONO CALL/TEXT FOR MORE INFO 0783292...
-
NOKIA 6310i IN GOLD AND BLACK. IN EXCELLENT WORKING ORDER. ALL BUTTONS FULLY FUNCTIONAL. UNLOCKED TO ALL NETWORKS EXCEPT THE 3 NETWORK. (...
-
This is an unused and unlocked black iPhone 4 16GB handset only The phone is sealed and never activated, but Apple Care has expired. There...
-
SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 LIKE NEW PRISTINE CONDITION UNLOCK TO ALL NETWORK .BOXED WITH ALL THE ACCESSORIES COMES WITH GALAXY S2 NO DELIVERY NO ...
-
ive got a samsung tocco edition 8pixal camera mobile FAULTY 20 QUID CASH IM SURE U CAN GET IT FIXED CHEAP JUST THE MOBILE PHONE A...
-
The eye-catching fluidic design of the Nokia Lumia 800 8 MP camera phone gets you admiring looks wherever you go. Watch graphics come alive ...
-
As new condition iDECT S2i cordless telephone with 100 name and number phonebook and answering machine. Boxed with manual and screen prot...