Saturday, October 6, 2012

- Latest Apple iPhone 5 (32gb) - Sim Free - Brand New - +

APPLE IPHONE 5 (NEWEST MODEL) 32GB BLACK. BRAND NEW AND FACTORY SEALED. My father has pre-ordered an iPhone 5 in Black direct from Apple. As it is my birthday on the 21-09-2012 & will be my surprise. But i am happy with my existing Samsung so would like a quick sale. The phone will be delivered on the release date, 21 September 2012. You can pick it up from me in Winmoor, Leeds and pay cash on collection, or you can pay by a bank transfer and I will post it via Royal Mail Special Delivery for an extra £5.00 same day. The phone is factory unlocked and sim free and will work with any network (Orange, T-Mobile, Vodafone, O2 etc) The handset will come with a one-year warranty and 90 days telephone support from Apple. Receipt will also be provided. Priced at £495 FOR A QUICK SALE, NO OFFERS PLEASE! Email me for further information & a quick reply. cheers

Popular