Sunday, October 7, 2012

Apple iPhone 4S 64GB Brand new bargain factory unlocked white ?

Apple iPhone 4S 64GB Brand new bargain factory unlocked white Hi guys here I have a brand new Apple iPhone 4S 64GB I have only turned it on to install you who ever is going to buy it With 1. A TOM TOM SAT NAV 2. THE GTA 3 GAME (GRAND THEFT AUTO 3 ) 3. LOADS OF MOVIE CHANNELS 4.LOADS OF TV CHANNELS 5. WHATS APP 6.NIKE IPOD TRAINER TO HELP U GET FIT LOADS MORE. The ear phones and charger and still in the plastic packing I can keep the phone as it is or wipe it for you. I would keep it as it is with all the apps I have on for you So i want £400 pounds no offers at all if you dont like the price then go to Apple and pay £699.00 pounds your getting nothing less here and its got a full years warranty Will be sold from my home address for peace of mind I live in city center by Raddison hotel lee bank call me now

Popular