Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pinpak g play whatapp +

Brandnew factory unlocked iphone 4s boxed extras may swap
Hi all Here i have a brandnew iphone 4s Whitebin colour and 16 gig mem Factory unlocked to all networks Fully boxed with charger unused headphones and booklets Extras include a desktop charger dock and 3 bumber cases in different colours Has front and rear protectors fitted Latest ios 5.1.1 Phone is mint not a single mark First to see will buy 450 no offers May swap for either of the following phones. They must be in brandnew con with box all leads and be unlocked to all networks White samsung galaxy note and 50 cash my way White samsung galaxy s2 and 100 cash my way Samsung galaxy nexus and 100 cash my way Samsung galaxy s3 New sony experia and 50 cash my way. May consider others but pls no cheap phones ie curves wildfire s etc So plz tx me on 07795840400

Popular