Tuesday, June 5, 2012

iPhone 4s 16gb brand new,sealed, white unlocked to all networks *

Hi Im selling Iphone 4s 16gb white brand new,sealed ,unlocked to all networks,with apple warranty. Got as a upgrade from my network, Pack Includes: • iPhone 4 - 16gb - white ,unlocked to all network • Dock connector to USB cable • USB power adapter • box • Manual • headphones Can accept bank transfer or Pay pal and than deliver to you. Will post 1st class record delivery. Usually takes up to 1 day but I advice to wait 3 days. For your safety All banks and PayPal give you secure transfer which means if your money been send and you did not received item they will pay you back that money. (check with your bank) You can buy on my eBay as well but as you will see it will be more expensive as eBay takes a percentage from sale. (as gumtree does not allow locate webpage of my ebay I can send to you address by email) Please note. Only serious buyers. Please do not waste your and my time. (postage included in the price) Richard 07877689488

Popular