Sunday, March 18, 2012

FOR SALE £500 - Brand New Apple iPad 3 3rd generation - White 16GB WIFI ONLY sealed, unlocked .

Brand New Apple iPad 3 3rd generation, sealed, unlocked, cash on collection only ! Call me now to make sure you will get one today ;) - can guarantee you that Apple will run out of stocks as always for the nest 3 weeks !!!! I have in my hands the brand new iPad 3 - the new iPad - 3rd generation for sale 16GB Wifi ONLY - White - x 2 £500 each if you want more I can ask my friends if possible all cash on collection in central London or East Finchley area please !!! no Paypal, scammers stay away, I know all your tricks !!! contact - Steve 0.7551856789 Again, call me now to make sure you will get one today ;) - can guarantee you that Apple will run out of stocks as always for the nest 3 weeks !!!!

Popular